Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application MHF_Unknown
FULL RP Name(s): Sanders

Steam Name: MHF_Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:175109629

What Country and Timezone are you from?: Netherlands | UTC+1

Current Age: 14

How long have you played on Vanguard for?: Ive played on trident for a while and i had like almost a week off playtime.

Why do you want to be apart of the staff team? (100 Word Limit)

I want to be apart off the staff team because first off all i think its an amazing server and i want to keep it that way. Ive been on the "Old" server and sometimes it can be a little bit messy, Because sometimes all the staff members are in an RP Situation and it makes them unable to help somebody at that point, So my second point is that not everyone is available at all times so i would like to be there to help that person. Third off all is, The server is about to release and its gonna get BIG so there are going to be a lot off new members who are going to ask questions or need help and the staff team may not be able to help them all Exactly as they want, So i would like to set myself available to help the server out.

Why should you be accepted into the staff team?: (100 Word Limit)

Ive been a while in this community wich means i have Experience with the server rules,SCP-RP Itself and other things, So that wont be an problem or anything. I am a nice but i also am proffesional wich means that im capable off handeling tough and sometimes toxic situations wich other may not be able to handel, I know how to handel in a lot off situations and keep calm. Im an easy person to have an conversation with and i think that i can really show the "New" members off our server that our staff team is good and nice. 

Staff History:

Ive been staff on many other games but not on this game. But you know it if nobody hires me il never get experience.

Availability:

Im curently available about 3-4 Hours a day.

Do you have Discord? If so what is your ID? (NAME####): 

Yes MHF_Unknown#0773

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes i do but my best microphone died yesterday so il buy a better one soon.

Have you donated on any Vanguard platforms?:

Not yet but im planning to do it when the server gets out.

Have you read and acknowledged your server rules?:

I Have Readed the rules So Yes I know most off them 100%

Are you aware of the punishments for breaking said rules?:

I am aware off the punishments 

Have you resigned from a different community recently?:

Ive not

Were you referred by anyone on the staff team?:

No ive not.
+1 You're right about the limited amount of staff and we need some, we'll teach you how to use ULX other then that a good application. A suggestion is to work on grammar.
+1 We need more staff
-NEUTRAL-
Even though we are short on staff, I think the current amount we have can work until we have a lot of players. And from reading over your application it does look rushed some and from my standpoint, having a rushed application looks like you can't take out time to look over it some or proofread it. Also saying "So my second point is that not everyone is available at all times so I would like to be there to help that person" How do we know that you won't be that staff doing the RP, just cause you can say you won't be doing RPing or being AFK at that time how can we trust you to hold your word? What proof (if you have any) do you have?
(10-31-2019, 02:41 AM)Silver Feather Wrote: -NEUTRAL-
Even though we are short on staff, I think the current amount we have can work until we have a lot of players. And from reading over your application it does look rushed some and from my standpoint, having a rushed application looks like you can't take out time to look over it some or proofread it. Also saying "So my second point is that not everyone is available at all times so I would like to be there to help that person" How do we know that you won't be that staff doing the RP, just cause you can say you won't be doing RPing or being AFK at that time how can we trust you to hold your word? What proof (if you have any) do you have?
If there is going to be enough staff then the chances that no one will be available are shortent, So thats one thing.

(10-30-2019, 07:38 PM)Fryday Wrote: +1 You're right about the limited amount of staff and we need some, we'll teach you how to use ULX other then that a good application. A suggestion is to work on grammar.
Thanks for the suggestions <3 Il work on it.